Announcement

Collapse

We're on Discord!

In case you missed it, Ateam now has an official (and active!) Discord server! A lot of forum activity has moved there, so click here to come join us!
See more
See less

A drawing of my character :3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A drawing of my character :3

I know I messed up on a lot of things like the eyes for example. One is supposed to be hidden by my hair. Too lazy to draw my scythe, and hide the hands! Hands are evil! *terribly drawn peace sign*

Here's a picture of my character. :3

I don't know if I should color it or not. Usually when I color I mess up my drawing. -.-
    o3o

You should totally try coloring it! Maybe do it digitally so it doesn't mess up your drawing? Either way, it's pretty cute and simple.

I occasionally make new signatures when I'm bored. If you like Marvel stuff, then keep an eye out for 'em. :P

Comment

Gucci.

UL IGN:
      Raku ID
      : 2039108443
      VC IGN: Raku
      ID:665224595

Comment

OH MAN... YEAH... I'M TOTALLY GUILTY OF THE HIDING-HANDS-BEHIND-RANDOM-THINGS thing..... I struggle too much with hands ......PRACTISE MAKES PERFECT THO...FIGHT THE HANDS

I love the itty bitty ones you drew though THEYRE SUPER CUTE!! I agree with the Franco too, you should give a go at colouring it ;3 If you wanna do it traditionally, scan it or copy it and colour it if you're scared to mess with the lines x3
        [ Alias] 2146222412
        sig art by Ushirogami Fon

Comment

Cute! Such cuteness, and innocence. I just want to grab her cheeks and play with them!
          Retired player An adept faction member to the end Another quote from me: Fake people have an image to maintain, real people just dont care

Comment

Working...
          X