Fan Work removed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fan Work removed?

So when did admins/mods start removing "propaganda" aka just fan made memes. Which break no rule from what I can see, as I did it once before about a year ago so I expected it would of been ok since the rules haven't changed right? Especially since I left a warning it wasn't meant to harm and only supposed to be funny. I guess funny isn't allowed here. (Won't link the first one cause I'm sure the same person will delete it)

If I can have some clarifying of why it was deleted without quoting just a rule. I would be thankful, also this is on topic as it is talking about fan work although in the case mine was being removed without a reason.
    Thank you
    IGN: GOS| | Nate

Honestly not sure what you're talking about. I checked the forum moderation logs for the last two weeks and didn't see any of your posts deleted.
    When did this supposedly happen?

Signature image courtesy ekichou.

Comment

• Oscarsan
      Oscarsan commented
      Editing a comment
      Honestly not sure what you're talking about. I checked the forum moderation logs for the last two weeks and didn't see any of your posts deleted.

• Oscarsan
      Oscarsan commented
      Editing a comment
      see me close session when entering unison league at each

• CookieCream
      CookieCream commented
      Editing a comment
      I just started doing this today so I'm sry if I'm doing this wrong but I'm having a glitch maybe with my unison league account on my computer I did the subquest where u can get the armlet of miricle (for cleric) I finished the quest but didn't get the armlet. The game said I did the quests so basically I don't have the armlet or any way of getting it. Plz tell me what I can do to get it
      Last edited by CookieCream; 12-09-2018, 03:42 AM.

I have problems when entering the game since the connection is dropped and I have seen that many have the same thing I would like to know if they are working on it

Comment

• Faust
      Faust commented
      Editing a comment
      Try the General section, instead of Fan Works.
      You can tag forum users, rather than just stalking the last time they posted and replying to them 5 times, you can make your own thread (confirm your forum account in your email), and then tag the forum user and write up a full post/thread

Kirin~
    Might be a chance it never posted. Sometimes that happens.
    IGN: |CG| Magic Star
    Anxious Forumer | Forumer Lurker

Comment

Working...
X