Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fon's Art Box

Ciao UL ppl,

I've joined this forum since like, I don't know, lol, but I've never actually did anything here because I simply forgotten about it- (yesyesss... plus I'm a super noob at forums)
    So now I'm back to actually contribute something here (while waiting for AP muahahahahha)

I'll be posting my UL fan arts here, including sketches and requests :') If you'd like to see any characters drawn, too, let me know I like shipping male characters in UL, btw. 90% of my art will be monochrome, as I believe that's my most comfortable style.

Notice:
    • Your requests might take a while to be completed. My apologies @@
    • I ain't gonna do hardcore yaoi.. (for the sake of childrens' eyes). Only shounen ai.
    • I'm not very good with drawing females.. so if you're requesting a girl avi or a female character I'll probably only attempt a headshot/profile.
    • Just like female characters, I'm not very confident when it comes to beasts or monsters. I'll only take these requests that were posted before 29th Nov 2016 because I haven't put up this note by then.

Request List (CLOSED)

Specimen One (completed)
    Christian16 (completed)
    Al!as (completed)
    Yao Wang (incomplete)
    BogiSonder (completed)
    Revolution (completed)
    LaconicLeaf (incomplete)
    Valen (completed)
    Khari (incomplete)
    Lisune (incomplete)

Hope you enjoy and tks for hopping by
    Pls don't steal my art coz yep.. trying to make a living out of it, and it ain't nice when you've spent forever on it just for lazy ppl to get credits.
    Last edited by Ushirogami Fon; 01-11-2017, 02:53 AM.
    ID: 2002565088 201k <Lancer>Executioner -[KHR] Dino-

Oh my that's so beautiful every line is so crisp and clean and my my he is hot. The shading is also very well done too osjcmabdjvknafkc I'd like to see more from you. :0

Little did I know, you are taking requests. I was really angry when I saw people taking requests and then I went back and re-read your post lol. If you aren't busy, can you draw the two /men/ in my signature? :0? I'd be excited to see it.
    Last edited by Specimen One; 11-27-2016, 02:14 PM. Reason: Whoopsie.

hi ive returned
    IGN - Vash (2103268807)
    301k Lancer
    240k Cleric
    Hysteria

Comment

• Ushirogami Fon
      Ushirogami Fon commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry it's quite late to ask this question but would you like to see each of them separately or together in the same pose as the sig?

• Specimen One
      Specimen One commented
      Editing a comment
      Ushirogami Fon Well I do want them together, but I guess I'll leave the position to you. ;00

HI OML APOLLO IS SO HOT. CAN YOU DO A REQUEST OF MY HUBBY AND I? (I'M A MALE BTW). YOU'RE SOOO AMAZING. I'd love to see more

Comment

• Ushirogami Fon
      Ushirogami Fon commented
      Editing a comment
      //no idea how to rep you @Christian16

You two look cute <3 I'll try my best :') I'm new so when I'm done I just post in this topic as usual then tag you with @ right?

• Christian16
      Christian16 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ushirogami Fon Yesss. You can do a new message and just @ me. You don't necessarily have to reply to me here. And plus I'd like to like all your posts xD. It's your thread so you can post as much as you want.

THANK YOU SO MUCH. OOO I'M SO EXCITED!

• Jinn
      Jinn commented
      Editing a comment
      Say hi to kuma for me :>

abs! he looks super cool

Creds to each artist for the gorgeous art<3

#TheBeamMafia

Icons 101

Comment

wow i want to sleep on his chest

Comment

Dang!

This is amazing! :0

Comment

he'S SOOOOO HANDSOMEEEEEEEEEEEE OHHHHHHHHHHHH MAN * U * I LOVE YOUR STYLE...
          If you ship males... we could do a trade in the future if you like...IN THE MEANTIME... I'D LOVE TO SEE AN USHIWAKAMARU IN YOUR STYLE */////* FKLASDKLJ
          [ Alias] 2146222412
          sig art by Ushirogami Fon

Comment

• Ushirogami Fon
            Ushirogami Fon commented
            Editing a comment
            YAAAAASSSS THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME
            I wanted to draw Ushiwakamaru since I first saw him odnsfjnjhvbjdhzbvsajhdbja
            I'm a bit busy this week but expect it *^* //excited alr lmfao

And yes omf I've never really trade art before but I'd love to <33

Hi there, Apollo! I love your abs! Hahahahaha!

Thanks for making my ovaries explode, Ushirogami Fon!

Comment

• Ushirogami Fon
            Ushirogami Fon commented
            Editing a comment
            LOLOL Sorry but not 'my' abs 😂😂😂
            Thank you btw :'D

Could you draw me?
          The ponytail seems so girly but I'm 100% male ( Just wanted to tell you because peple ask about gender a lot xD )

I kinda would like to add my best friend who I-really really like~ But he would notice that and I prefer him not to ;v;
          Last edited by Yao Wang; 11-27-2016, 06:47 AM.
          你好 !

Nice to meet you, my name's Wáng Yào! But please call me just Yao, Alright? I'm the personification of China. (中华人民共和国).

Username: Yao Wang ♂
          Class: Wizard
          Level: 100+
          Guild: Hetalians
          ID: 2036699910

Lovely art by @Pacifal

Comment

Can i request as well? Here is mine.

Can you make my character lay down and Avsaris sitting on his belly, Avsaris will blush and have hearts on his head, My character will blush and will be a litte scared (Avsaris is my husbando, touch him and you will face my meatsballs!)

My Character:

Avsaris:

Just in case, if you don't know what i mean, i will post a random imagem with a selected position.

Comment

• BlueDragonSonder
              BlueDragonSonder commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh i see, Mabye my blood oath will help your case SpazPro

• Ushirogami Fon
              Ushirogami Fon commented
              Editing a comment
              I-I actually had forgotten to mention I'm crappy at drawing beasts/monsters----
              But since it's my mistake that I haven't stated so beforehand... I'll try my best to carry out your req ; u ;

• BlueDragonSonder
              BlueDragonSonder commented
              Editing a comment
              Nah... I fine with that!

APOLLO LOOKS SO AMAZING <3 <3 <3 IF YOU DREW ARTHUR, JNBGUBIUAD DAYUUM. PLS DRAW MY BABE ARTHUR >.<
            Basically retired.

pfp by Cyanide

Comment

• Revolution
              Revolution commented
              Editing a comment
              NUUUUUU. I WILL GUARD THE F UP

• Haru720
              Haru720 commented
              Editing a comment
              Still gonna kill you regardless of guard xD

• Ushirogami Fon
              Ushirogami Fon commented
              Editing a comment
              I do love Arthur <3

OMG Apollo looks hawt!! Are you planning to color it?
            IGN~ Liori Guild~ KnightsofSol GS~302658 ID~2068273822 PS: Don't Touch My Nezha, Thnx! Ty to all the bootiful artists for the art! You know who you are!!!~

Comment

• Ushirogami Fon
              Ushirogami Fon commented
              Editing a comment
              Aha.. unfortunately nope.. That was done quite a while ago, too. During summer event.

Hehe, I'd like a request, too.

Maybe a ship of Varma and me? Both of us have sharp green eyes, and also green hair, but it's just that the sprite limitations of UL forces my character to have brown hair. (The green haired options are all female and don't look as good)

Edit: Disregard the brown-haired version of me; see the comments below for an updated version of my character...
            Last edited by LaconicLeaf; 12-29-2016, 09:59 PM. Reason: Updated my outfit

IGN: FN || Leaf ID: 2042811095

This Is How You DO Play Lancers

Comment

• Christian16
              Christian16 commented
              Editing a comment
              I TOTALLY SHIP YOU TWO!!!

• LaconicLeaf
              LaconicLeaf commented
              Editing a comment
              If you haven't started mine yet, here's a bit of an update to my avatar:

Sorry if it's rather late, but it's a new hairstyle they released which happened to be the ideal green hairstyle I was looking for all this time. It... looks suspiciously similar to the hair the character in my sig has, but that's a coincidence.

You gonna teach me to draw abs now ty in advance.

But in seriousness, wow! *_* I love it so much! You're so good with traditional, did you use pen and ink for this? Looks like you have full hand with requests, so I wish you best of luck with those as well. I'll be stalking.. 8))

Comment

• Ushirogami Fon
              Ushirogami Fon commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you and yes I did use pen and ink for that <3 My favourite mediums.
              I assume your signature pic is your work.. It's very well drawn *^* I'd like to learn how to color digitally. Right now I just started to pick up on digital and is still very amateur = u =; I'll check out on your profiles, too.
              Also you can still drop your request like everyone else if you have one lolol.. I'll work my way through the list :'D

• Soshiki
              Soshiki commented
              Editing a comment
              Aw you don't have to ww but for the thought, thanks! I'm still considering myself new with digital too even though not actually new;;; but there's so much I've to learn *~*

And- didn't want to overwhelm you with all the request, normally I won't request if someone has many already.. but thanks for the offer nonetheless!
              Last edited by Soshiki; 12-17-2016, 11:37 PM.

This is Trickster God Loki from Valkyrie Connect.
            I noticed that there's a separate forum for VC, but the person requested this piece only plays UL so I'd like to post it here. I hope you guys don't mind = u =;;
            First finished request :')
            ID: 2002565088 201k <Lancer>Executioner -[KHR] Dino-

Comment

• Valen
              Valen commented
              Editing a comment
              Love love love love love love love love love it!!!!

• Bevgebra
              Bevgebra commented
              Editing a comment
              HOLY COW HOW DID I MISS THIS
              loki looks amazing damn

&quot;your wife and daughter call me daddy&quot;

• Nyver
              Nyver commented
              Editing a comment
              Damn he is hot ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Love your artstyle <3
          Working...