I Need Help Raising my GS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Need Help Raising my GS

I am Level 173, F2P so i dont really have too much fear to infuse. But I just need some suggestions. Thanks

I can’t upload the picture... I have no idea have to do it......

It says that the upload failed 3 times....
    Last edited by FARMING WEAS; 09-26-2018, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Hi FARMING WEAS! For further guide on how to post images, you can visit this link: https://bit.ly/2CSIvZM. Also, please be aware of the forum rules regarding posting of images. Thank you!

Comment

Yea, upload the pics so we can see, also GS and class?
        First thing's first it's pretty easy to get to 185. I'd do that first anyway, no reason not to

Comment

Get better stuff and level up to 180

Comment

Level up, add +'s ( from fp spawn ), infusions, potential unlocks and whaling. That's how =/

Comment

From my own experience, and I know I'm no expert really, the best ways to get GS are to spend every Limimin Cookie you have on the Droplets of Ether (the pieces, anyway), until you've emptied the exchange of them--rinse and repeat until the exchange resets later. You can of course spend these to infuse your best items, personally find the headgear to be easiest to find infusion material for, but infusing weapons is probably the most helpful.

Another way is to make sure you participate in collaboration events, and you might need to save a lot of gems over time in preparation for these--it's not easy to get the best gear out of them without spending some gems.

Lastly, you're going to want to gather as much cost as possible so you can equip stuff and make the most out of the items you have. The ways you can gather cost are through level-up, certain sub-quests, the Tower of Judgement (you're gonna want to build up your different class gear sets for that so you can get the cost from those as well) and there are a couple missions/achievements involving the ordeals if you haven't done those already.

As a sort of amateur, that's the only advice I can really think of, since I kinda stumble blindly, myself. In particular, I tend to avoid bothering with the actual skills that my armor or weapons have and go strictly for score. Not sure if that helps or hinders me in the long run though.

Comment

• muda
                muda commented
                Editing a comment
                When you approach end game you'll regret spending a lot of ether on stuff that quickly becomes out dated. Even some of the weapons that were massively OP a year or so ago are severely outdated now, Things like mithra gear, athena gear, valk gear, and openings have cost me plenty of ether only to be replaced by higher cost alternatives that are more beneficial to drop 3 ethers on.

For example, I have 2 x 27c valk dresses I dropped 3 ether into each, but now spending 3 ether on one azure dress gives me the same proc and massively higher stats. Same thing with my old 30c Mithra staff, I got a 32c Mizuten staff for free (RIP gems spent on mithra spawn) and spending 3 ether for one infusion on the 32c is still better than 3rd infusing the 30c.

I don't really regret max infusing my Athena Staves, because the proc is highly desirable in most applications where raw stats don't matter as much as procs.

• muda
                muda commented
                Editing a comment
                I would say to spend ether for stats, but give preference to the procs you want to keep, especially if you are f2p and unlikely to acquire the same proc on a higher cost item for quite some time. It would be better to spend ether on a 32c useful item, than something like a 34c collab armor. Even though ultimately you would have gained more stats on the collab armor, it will ultimately be replaced by a more useful item and have wasted your ether and hindered your potential stat growth down the road.

Procs > GS, almost always. By the time you begin to reach end game, your monsters will be giving you a ton of raw stats anyway, and you'll be able to lose 3k here or there using lower cost gear in order to equip better skills. I'd much rather have say, 4 x 30c athena staves equipped and lose 1.5-3k per staff, than to have all XXL testaments equipped. The proc rate is better than the XXL, and the cost gain is very helpful in the beginning of quests before uni can be spammed or on longer quests when you run out of cost trying to finish off a boss.
            Working...
            X