HEY HEY DUDES!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEY HEY DUDES!

Heyyyy y’all!!! I had an account since February, but I never went on until someone told me there was useful information here!!

AND NOW ILL TRY TO BE ACTIVE

GIVE LIKES FOR HONESTLY NO REASON

AND COMMENT ON AS MUCH POSTS AS I CAN

I’ll post my ID soon enough! And it’ll be an edit (cuz honestly I never copy my ID)

440k CLERIC and 430k MAGE!!! IF YOU NEED HELP JUST DM ME!! I DONT ABANDON YOU GUYS unlike some trashy clerics out there ugh

If you have any problems, pleassssse feel free to consult me. I’ve got some free time everyday except everyday. Because of school 😂😂😂

YOU can KNOW THAT I DONT bite!!! I REALLY DOOONT SO DONT BE SHY!

Oh and I gave up trying to post a user profile pic like 5 years ago. Like htf do people understand the ERROR $&2& is &/&/$8/!/:& or whatever. I’d rather look boring than try to understand wtf that means.

IM A DIVINEKNIGHT and I’m proud! Don’t try to recruit me sorrryyy .-.

And also I completely support and appreciate ATeam, if you’re gonna talk to me about how they suck, sorry but I don’t side with you. Stop complaining cuz you’re the one who downloaded it.

BUT THEN WE CAN MAKE UP and be FRIENDS \^O^/

I’m 13 year old I mAY be single and DatE, but I DOn’T RolEPlaY weird stuff and I will remain a virgin!! Virgin and proud!!

Kk wellll

Congrats

To
    Every
    One
    Of
    You
    Wo
    Actually
    Read
    This
    Far.

Hope we can be friends!! Woot woot!
    Last edited by [MOD] Carren; 08-26-2018, 12:53 AM. Reason: Please read the forum rules before posting. No posting of personal information pls.

Only trashy clerics abandon you.

The really spiteful ones stick around to watch you die.

Not sure that's any better though.
    Hot Mess Express 2086796674

Comment

• Misclick
      Misclick commented
      Editing a comment
      Aww don’t hate on all clerics ;-; TT

• HotMessExpress
      HotMessExpress commented
      Editing a comment
      Not all clerics!

• Misclick