Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elaine
    commented on 's reply
    This is pretty advanced, not gonna lie. When I made the guide it's focusing on Soldier DPS and ability set up. Yeah the Rage Slash is pretty nice, but this entire build runs souly on Def+Atk abilities, which are sweet considering soldiers usually have pretty low atk. But I totally could see what you mean. I'll totally keep this in mind, and one day put in a section on downsides of my really soldier build x'D

And ouch, I thought the archers were done being jerks to meeee D'K

• nadav1230
    replied
    Here's my wimpy archer response to why divine smash is, in fact, not as powerful as rage slash.

Let's suppose, for the sake of argument, I have dual dmg down xl's. (In reality Athena armors do this for me). That's 20% damage reduction (2 barrier). Then, I barrier myself. That's 50% damage reduction. Already your smashes are severely reduced, compared to rage slash.

But the linchpin in this while thing is that I also run guard, which reduces damage another 50%. With the other 50% damage reduction, that's 100% damage reduction. I can nullify all not piercing damage for six seconds with this. I don't care how many smashes or antos I get hit with, it'll all be zero.

*also don't forget my omni damage down and omni reflect procs

And while you're smashing and antagonizing me, I'm gaining uni while taking little to no damage despite your buffs and my trash defenses. And when I get uni, I can drop a lefy or my new juliet and start one shotting everyone while sitting behind 4 stacks of reflect and my barriers and guards, which i can continue to use.

Rage slash, on the other hand, can penetrate my 5 barrier and my lefys reflect, making it a powerful tool for killing me pre and post uni.

Hope your brain cells had a fun trip on "Episode 5: Revenge of the Archer".

Leave a comment:

• JosUL
    commented on 's reply
    Elaine Purchase Starbursts today! At your local store (Not sponsored)

• Elaine
    commented on 's reply
    n0 Mages hurt just sneezing on us soldiers. haha x'D

• JosUL
    replied
    Does this work for mage?

Leave a comment:

• Elaine
    commented on 's reply
    I'm glad you enjoyed loosing braincells x'D

• Night-Hawk
    replied
    I lost about 40% of my brain tissue but my Soldier DPS went up 133.7%. 10/10 would lose brain cells again

Leave a comment:

Working...
X