4 Water

Physical Testament XL
      Physical Testament L
      Attack Stance

Joan
      Joan
      Flame Taurus
      Valkyrie
      Last edited by Nemurerumori; 01-26-2016, 03:52 PM.
      Nemurerumori / Sword / Fujin
      Guild: COLOSSUS
      Game ID: 2017106838
      ----- ID: Slypheed
      Password: 123456

Comment

• Nemurerumori
        Nemurerumori commented
        Editing a comment
        5% dmg bonus each & makes number yellow

• stingy1
        stingy1 commented
        Editing a comment
        For elements, if I have at least one in each, will I always have yellow attack numbers? XD

• Nemurerumori
        Nemurerumori commented
        Editing a comment
        Against all elemental monsters, yeah... but you won't get much of a damage difference unless you specialize into one element.

If you're running an orb or 30 UR event, it's obvious that you should stack one element and your damage will be ridiculously high

​Looks like 400k Dual Sword is possible in this cap.
      ​Pulled off a 226k Divine Smash, but didn't get a screenie.
      Last edited by Nemurerumori; 04-03-2016, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Your chance to actually hit 400k seems like the rates for new transmutation gear, hue

• Nemurerumori
        Nemurerumori commented
        Editing a comment
        it's actually not that bad... i was wearing 6 pieces of gear that can proc physical testament, and I was only 70% buffed instead of 80% lol

I'd just need a shinatobe for crit on both hits... and lots of wind enemies.

Nemurerumori finaly screenshoted a 200k+ divine smash for u x)
      (proc : one appolo proc from armor and one physical testament XL)

Thx again to the 4 other people in my party, for letting me hit first so i could take that screenshot

o and an almost 400k dual sword too :
      (im trying to get a 400k but still no more than 1 crit atm)

600k+ GS main archer (vary with an elemental set) ; idk wut k+ GS all other class (was playing them all)
      ID: 2042972836 in case u wanna ask me stuff in game or stalk me idk

> check my Field effect post if you got time, thx ( updated with elemental attack and Collapse )

First Fire Mobius (4/14/2016 - 4/20/2016) : Rank 1 ( Total Points ; Group A )

Comment

• Nemurerumori
        Nemurerumori commented
        Editing a comment
        niiiiiice show me your stats mate

yeah to break that 400k you need a double natural crit on top of two physical testament procs, joan and atk stance
        so good

• Crypt
        Crypt commented
        Editing a comment
        you guys need to chill.
        And stay away from me in Colo >.>

• niconutela
        niconutela commented
        Editing a comment

i posted my stat in that <current gear equiped> thread
        https://forum.a-tm.co.jp/forum/uniso...equipped/page3

200k with Knights Blitz+Eagle Eye+Berserker Spirit+Attack Stance+Heart of the Lancer

The crit damage potential is there but it takes up the entire skill bar...
      Bring Gender Spawn back!

Comment

Hi Hi i'm Sn0wphant0m from XII and i'd like to share our highest damage pictures.

Comment

• Celica
          Celica commented
          Editing a comment
          Woah. This makes me sad. I'm about to just quit the fighting part of the game and just play for cosmetics. I'm so done ahah

• Nemurerumori
          Nemurerumori commented
          Editing a comment
          Concentrate OP

• Tesuna
          Tesuna commented
          Editing a comment
          poison + 2 liliths is much faster than spamming concentration

Here's a Basic Attack quickie:

ATK stat was 57272 before buffs. Apollo Set Blessing wasn't used.

Shina buff, max ATK buff stacks, but unfortunately, no Joan (wished I had her too). Got Apollo's Favor XL to proc (only 1 proc overall), and Attack Stance is still active. Grandosaur under Break, and is a Neutral monster.

52264 damage doesn't look like a lot, but remember, 2 Basic Attacks can be used in the time it takes for Sting to cool down, so assuming it crits on the next attack, and procs 1 Physical Testiment, you're looking at about 100k damage. (Can be higher or lower depending on crits and procs of course)

If I can get a double proc crit (with Joan preferably), I'll update this.

Edit: While this isn't a double proc crit, it had double proc Apollo's Glory (in sub-slots), 7 ATK buff stacks (Joan+Valk), and Joan AP buff. No set effect, same stats as above.

(Mage Confused Attacked that Soldier for 1 damage lol)

If it did crit, then it would've hit that Sleipnir for 80096 damage, give or take (Lancer's crit damage multiplier is 1.55x due to a 4th Ring passive, not 1.5x).

Pretty much showing the Basic Attack's potential for damage output with Joan and other buffs with this post anyways, so if you were able to replicate high damage numbers for an attack like this, post it below. (At least this is proof that the Basic Attack has deceptively high scaling)
        Last edited by LaconicLeaf; 04-25-2016, 12:06 AM.

IGN: FN || Leaf ID: 2042811095

This Is How You DO Play Lancers

Comment

Running 9 fire 50k ATK 100k DEF build in 45 AP Flora.

Broke 400k Dual Sword with
          ATK Stance + Physical Testament + Fatal Testament
          Joan Greenvalk Shinatobe

Used a gem and got 20% ATK & DEF bonus... Broke my 500k objective. Lol

Kind of interested in how much damage I could deal with Kirin in these scenarios.

Comment

• HisMoon
            HisMoon commented
            Editing a comment
            those passas...What made you switch out of your 2 sword build?

• Nemurerumori
            Nemurerumori commented
            Editing a comment
            @HisMoon

I wanted to achieve Soldier's tanking potential for GvG (we only get to tank like one PvE event every 4 months). After RGB ended, I wanted to achieve Soldier's elemental DPS potential.

Right now, my soldier is so flexible I can stack about 8 to 11 elements for every single element. U can see up to like 350k dualswords (before kirin) and fire pushing past 400k at its peak... And the scary thing is how consistent the damage is, since I operate on 11 physical testaments while still retaining better defensive procs than any other DPS.

Possibly the most enjoyable thing for me in games is pushing characters to their maximum potential and coming up with unusual ways to surpass the meta builds and dumb generic opinions. You will always hear people say stuff like there is only one way to do things or you're a noob. I always try to break the mold. Lol
            Last edited by Nemurerumori; 04-29-2016, 03:10 PM.

• Link
            Link commented
            Editing a comment
            But aren't you the one most Soldiers are looking up to? Fujin stands for a Meta Soldier, everyone wants to reach. XD

Not the most optimal of Basic Attack damage, but this isn't even its final form! From a random 45 AP run of Sakura...

Got an image of my highest Basic Attack hit. For now, this would suffice until I can replicate this, getting double damage procs + crit. Still don't have enough Medals for the RGB 2.0 Lance, so I won't have it until June.

I do have enough cost to add in another Helm (thanks to the Reforge quests giving cost), but I'm waiting for spawns to give me another URable Helm before I invest into it.

(The 180k x2 Dual Sword looks more interesting, however. But that's beside the point.)

Everyone else was throwing around Joan, Taurus, and Kirin, so my stats were:

- Attack Stance (+20 AP) and Joan buff (+35 AP)
          - 45% Crit Damage (Kirin + Lancer passive)
          - 30% Crit Rate buff
          - 70% ATK buff

Tried to get a quick pic against Sakura before she applies the debuff. However, the only procs that worked during this hit were Apollo's Glory and Cost Recovery. If that Cost Recovery were a Physical Testiment XL or another Apollo's Glory, it would probably hit for 100k, give or take. (Probably could've thrown out the Firemin to get an 80% ATK buff, making it reach the 90k+ threshold)

But my PvE weapon slots are quite limited, since 4 Heart of the Spears + 1 P.Testiment + 1 Cost Recovery is probably more useful than 3 Heart of the Spears + 2 P.Testiment + 1 Cost Recovery. (Idk, is 3 Heart of the Spears enough, or are 4 still useful?)

And I made a mistake on my last post. You know that hit where I attacked Sleipnir for 51675 raw damage? Turns out, since Critical Hits add AP to your skills, that Basic Attack would've hit more than 80096 damage.

(Also really hope Anniversary Spawn gives me a useful utility monster, since I don't really have one other than Amaterasu or Lilith.)

Still appreciate it if anyone else could post pics of a high damage Basic Attack here. That way, people would think twice before saying you're insane for saying Attack Stance Basic Attack is a good DPS move.
          Last edited by LaconicLeaf; 05-14-2016, 01:48 AM.

IGN: FN || Leaf ID: 2042811095

This Is How You DO Play Lancers

Comment

blam where you at noob
            290k+ General ----

Comment

• blam
              blam commented
              Editing a comment
              i has no need to post im a nub

• Beebop
              Beebop commented
              Editing a comment
              suffer not the noob to live

no pics sorry :[ but 80k-84k meteors x 6
            76.9k matk
            80% matk buf + 1 max nemain

Comment

-EDITTED-
              Sadly, I couldn't take a pic since it was too late .
              Dmg: 75k.
              ATK: 47k atm
              Ability: Knight's Blitz
              Last edited by Lavender; 07-03-2016, 05:44 PM.
              l

Comment

Saw a guy do 1 million damage as a Mage... I'm done...
                Retired player An adept faction member to the end Another quote from me: Fake people have an image to maintain, real people just dont care

Comment

• MTT the Tank
                  MTT the Tank commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Lavender, Id post the link to the video, but can't due to forum rules

• Shiki
                  Shiki commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nothing surprising bro concentrate skill can stack so you just stack it for 15 min then make the big numbers

• MTT the Tank
                  MTT the Tank commented
                  Editing a comment
                  @Shiki
                  1) until a few days ago I didn't know concentrate stacked
                  2) still impressive tho

Just did a 104k Wizard Strike out of nowhere during a Luminous 45AP quest. Really wish I screenshot that but I certainly wasn't expecting it.
                Buffs were 2 Nemain, 8 matk stacks and it was a critical hit. Also I had 4 Dark Element equipped and it was against a Carbuncle.
                Now I wonder how it would feel like for a level ~90 in Colo to get one shot by just that.

¤ LichtKreis ¤

Comment

• MTT the Tank
                  MTT the Tank commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Shanoa, killing soldiers with the Mage basic attack XD

Wasnt me but the damage is real c:
                The easy way to save screenshots, GIFs, and websites. Make everyone happy by sharing smarter, faster, and with your point crystal clear.

Comment

Working...
                X