My first 30 days!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first 30 days!!!

Ok so I have officially hit 30 days in game. I do spend a bit more time than I should on game, if your wondering how I got here. I work at night, and pretty much just chill for 9 hours. Plenty of time to grind. Ever since last week, my progress has slowed, as I've been attempting to play the collab event.

Last edited by Hakuna Matata; 08-12-2017, 07:18 AM.

No way you’ve played 30 days 😅

Comment

• SubZer0
      SubZer0 commented
      Editing a comment
      Fr just farm CD or the new one. I still have to reach level 120 #f2plife ;-;

• Hakuna Matata
      Hakuna Matata commented
      Editing a comment
      I wasn't whaling just to reach this level. Reaching this level is just a benefit from me purchasing packages. Buying a leveling package that gives ssr tickets and a few keys. Trust I didn't buy because of the keys. I know I will hit 150 eventually, and am in no rush. I am in a rush to get sexy gear though.

• SubZer0
      SubZer0 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ohh ok

wow we're the same level and you've only played for 30 days

congrats on a fruitful 1 month!

Creds to each artist for the gorgeous art <3

--

Icons 101

Comment

• Hakuna Matata
      Hakuna Matata commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you kindly! I'm def bout to slow down on how strongly I went into the game this month. However still playing daily for longer than I should xD.

Wow, only 3 lvls higher and been playing for a year and a half 0-o, congrats man, to bad you'll never experience colo under lvl 120 only thing you missed out on
    Hi

Comment

• Hakuna Matata
      Hakuna Matata commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks a lot!!! Yeah, when the last collo came out, I was 104, getting my ass handed to me lol. I don't mind tho. Hopefully soon they will come out with theb150-155 collo. Then I won't have to experience the 120-150 collo either xD.

When I hit day 30, I was in level 102 or something like this and with 150k gear, you've grown so fast O-o

Comment

Playing this game for over 2 years. Still not lv130

This guy reaches lv120 in a month. End my life

IGN: Akame |¥| || Mage & Cleric - 2119094977 || Berserk

Comment

Working...
    X